TRUE 3D Real Time Medical Imaging
Imagine for a moment a near-future healthcare center equipped with Imaging3 devices. For the first time ever, healthcare workers will be able to instantly view 3D, high-resolution images of virtually any part of the human body. Imaging3 Technology 3D images are instantly constructed using high-resolution fluoroscopy and can be used as real time references for any current or new medical procedures in which multiple frames of reference are required to perform medical procedures on or in the human body.
The DViS will significantly alter the current medical imaging landscape by providing many benefits contained within one device.
- True 3D Real-Time High Resolution Images
- Mobile Form Factor Fits Through a Standard Room Door
- No Shielded Room Required – Device Can Be Wheeled From OR To ER
- Works on Standard 110v Wall Outlet Power
- Emulates a 16-Slice CT Scanner at a Fraction of the Cost
- Standard 2D Fluoroscopy - Still and Real-Time Imagery for Diagnostics
- Multiple Pivot Points for Minimal Patient Movement
- Standing Load-Bearing Imaging Capable
- Price Point Well Below Existing CT Devices
- Real Time Rendering Increases Facility Revenues Through Decreased Imaging Time
- Image Capture at 30 Frames Per Second
- Major Reduction in Exposure to Radiation
- Broad Application Across Multiple Disciplines
- Reduced Surgery Risk and Shorter Recovery Times
- Enables New Procedures Not Possible Today
- Increases Speed and Accuracy of Existing Procedures
- Enables Less Invasive and More Precise Procedures
Imaging3 Technology has enormous potential to contribute to the improvement of healthcare. It is representative of the disruptive technology that is changing health care in the 21st century. Smaller, faster, less expensive tools benefit doctors, patients, and facilities, as the merging of the technology and the health care industries create efficiencies and increased value.